[paranoia] more portable paranoia?

Hyung-song Nam hsnam at speakeasy.org
Mon Feb 19 17:07:18 PST 2001

hi all,
When is cdparanoia IV coming out? As I'm on a Mac platform, I plan to migrate to
Mac OSX as soon as it comes out. I was wondering if anybody has tried to port
cdparanoiaIII to OSX or whether that needs to wait until cdparanoiiaIV is
released. Thanks!

  Hyung-song Nam / nam at wi.mit.edu / hsnam at speakeasy.net
  Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
  9 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142