[paranoia] Macrovision "copy protection"

Harald Milz milz at seneca.muc.de
Wed Aug 1 11:44:42 PDT 2001

Hi,

I've been trying to do some research on the web but to no avail. With all
that hype about the Macrovision crap being cracked (see today's /.
messages) I would assume that cdparanoia can read "copy protected" CDs just
fine because it does the error correction itself, right?

--
What garlic is to salad, insanity is to art.