[paranoia] Memory leak?!?

Michael Knigge mk at set-software.de
Thu Mar 9 02:44:49 PST 2000

Hi,

> Why do you think it's eating so much memory?  Did you build it with
electric
> fence and EF_PROTECT_FREE or the like?

No, I didn't.... I'm on holyday for the next week - maybe I will try
to find the leak if I find time for this after my holiday...

Or perhaps, it is a Kernel and/or glibc Problem - I should try
another distribution on a Test-System (on my systems, I currently
run Debian 2.1 with glibc 2.0 and Kernel 2.2.11 and/or 2.0.38)

BTW, thanx for this GREAT Tool !!!

bye
  Michael