[paranoia] Memory leak?!?

Michael Knigge mk at set-software.de
Wed Mar 8 23:19:26 PST 2000

Hi all,

I'm using the latest version of cdparanoia under Linux and
it seems if this release have a big memory leak - I can't
look that fast as cdparanoia eats my 256 MB of RAM :-(

this is my version under Linux 2.0.38 and/or 2.2.11:

crash:/usr/local/mp3# cdparanoia -B
cdparanoia III release 9.7 (December 13, 1999)
(C) 1999 Monty <monty at xiph.org> and Xiphophorus

At the www-site I noticed, that a memory leak was present
at 9.6 but was fixed - but it seems not so - or did I missed
somewhere a patch or something else - maybe a special Linux
release?

I would be VERY happy if someone could help me....

Bye
  Michael