[paranoia] bug in cdparanoia

Noah Coccaro noah at disable.cs.colorado.edu
Sun Jan 16 20:36:28 PST 2000

I had the same problem. If I remember correctly, it also happened any
time I was reading a bunch of data off the cd. It only went away when
I stopped using PPP and went to ethernet over DSL.  My suspicion is
that the problem has something with the ide-scsi module. But I'm not
really much of a systems person.

I was using an older version of paranoia, and an earlier kernel --
probably 2.0.34.

I'd be curious to know what the problem is.