[paranoia] Paranoia visual output

roofer at post.cz roofer at post.cz
Mon Apr 24 20:44:29 PDT 2000

Happy sunny day.

I\'m curious about paranoia\'s visual output.
I use latests paranoia 9.7 on my debian linux box.

When I run paranoia like
  paranoia -B 1-
It rips cd at about 2-3 speed and I have nice visual control over
whole process.
Sometimes it\'s necessary to speed up the process, so I use options
some of these options: -X -W -Z.

It\'s clear that -Z disables all paranoia checking and rips at great
speed (without visual output).

Options -X -W are quite good compromis between speed and assurance,
but I\'d like to know if they:
a) output something at errors (haven\'t find any suitable CD to check this)
b) if they do so, which errors they don\'t detect/show

I mean if I use option just for jitter corection, if it shows \"V\"
errors etc.

Thanks in advance
                        Mirek Bauer

 Prohledavac, ktery Vam rozumi.