[paranoia] RPM version of alpha 9.7

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Tue Dec 21 15:50:31 PST 1999

> Hrm.  I hadn't even realized this was there ;)
>
> FWIW, its a 1 character fix (you can guess which one) to make it work with
> 9.7

David does have a point about 9.7's install being different (specifically,
being broken up into the executable and two shared libs).  I don't know how
that impacts the spec file, but it seems pretty certain that it does.

Also, it's still possible to build a static executable (make STATIC=TRUE) of
one likes.

Monty