[paranoia] Report of New Command Set

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at msoe.edu
Sat Dec 18 11:35:54 PST 1999

Greetings,

        I LOVE CDParanoia.
        I have a very old CD Collection with a lot
        of scratched CDs.  You have saved me $$$
        by writeing cdparanoia.  thanks  but
        now i have a new SONY SCSI CD-ROM.  When
        I run cdparanoia i cannot get any audio
        only white noise.  When i ran it in test
        mode the following output was generated.

        it told me to email you the output so here
        you go.

        if you need any more info please email me
        back. i would like to help get this program
        working again on my box.

        thanks

        -ian reinhart geiser

Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri at msoe.edu>
DEC Unix Systems Adimistrator and
        Computer Engineering Student
http://www.msoe.edu/~geiseri/finger.phtml

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>TEXT/plain attachment: paranoia_out.txt
</UL>