[paranoia] Recording more than one track

John Harrold jmh3 at bell-2216.cheg.uark.edu
Tue Aug 17 05:26:23 PDT 1999

hey steve.

from my persoal experience:

i normally use a front end to rip (and i dont know how it does it), but
when i do it manually i use the batch option.

cdparanoia starting_track-ending_track

it normally works fine. although cdparanoia doesn't seem to rip as fast as
audiocatalyst did in nt.. in nt i could get about 11x in cdparanoia i
think i get 4-5x.

i dont remember for shure. its been a while.

john
signature generated by a pack of raging chicken slayers.

"DOS addresses only 1 Megabyte of RAM because we cannot
 imagine any applications needing more."
 - Microsoft, 1980,on the development of DOS

"Windows NT addresses 2 Gigabytes of RAM which is more
 than any application will ever need"
 - Microsoft, 1992, on the development of Windows NT