[Paranoia-dev] cdparanoia for NRG encapsulated CDDA image

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Thu Feb 21 03:36:35 PST 2008

cd-paranoia is a port of cdparanoia using libcdio. Alas, it's
maintained as a separate project.

libcdio is always grateful to receive patches and improvements.

If you want to submit a patch, here's the URL for that:
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=libcdio

be a member to
post. http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/libcdio-devel is the
starting point.