[Paranoia-dev] Interest in working with Paranoia IV for Solaris

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Wed Mar 15 14:24:19 PST 2006

I believe the port of cdparanoia that comes with libcdio
(http://www.gnu.org/software/libcdio) works on Solaris. Or at least it
does for me.

A new release of libcdio is likely to happen soon and this will
contain some work by Peter Creath in commenting the paranoia code. So
best to use what's in CVS (or contact me for a candidate tarball).