[Paranoia-dev] Interest in working with Paranoia IV for Solaris

Brian Cameron Brian.Cameron at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 15 13:09:30 PST 2006

Hello, I would like to work on the CDParanoia IV code for Solaris.
I've looked at the xiph.org website and notice that the cdparanoia
code available in Subversion and the downloadable tarball does
not work on Solaris, so I'm guessing this is only CDParanoia III.

Would it be possible for me to also work on the CDParanoia IV code?
I am interested in trying to get it working with the Forte compiler
on Solaris.

Brian