[Paranoia-dev] valgrind

Peter Jones pjones at redhat.com
Tue Sep 7 06:17:26 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 22:42 -0400, Sean Proctor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I thought perhaps I could make myself useful by running sound-juicer
> through valgrind. sound-juicer uses cdparanoia via gstreamer. I've been
> getting lots of errors from cdparanoia while doing this. I read in the
> users' forum Monty saying that someone was interested in picking up the
> project again. If someone does this, please contact me so I can share my
> valgrind work, and I'd be interesting in improving the build system.

I'm actively working on cdparanoia (among other things, so unfortunately
that work is somewhat slow-going); if you've got specific bugs found,
I'd *love* to hear about them ;)

What about "the build system" are you thinking about?
--
        Peter

In these matters the only certainty is that there is nothing certain.
                -- Pliny the Elder