[Paranoia-dev] Problems grabbing the last track of an enhanced cd.

Kyle Butt kylebutt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 15:31:54 PST 2004

I'm having problems extracting the last track of an enhanced cd.
CDParanoia incorrectly identifies the length of the last audio track
into the gap between sessions.
I am running DragonflyBSD at the moment, but upon searching the web, I
found that linux users had similar problems with no noted resolutions.
I looked at the website in faq and trouble shooting, but it wasn't
listed as a known issue. Is there a fix planned for this, and is there
a workaround in the meantime?