[paranoia-dev] E-mail account disabling warning.

Scott Bronson bronson at trestle.com
Sun Mar 7 12:01:18 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 21:45, R.L. Horn wrote:
> Paranoia development has been on hold for years now, what with ogg and
> whatnot.  I just wondered if the recent rain of worms had driven
> everyone away.

Here's my take...

Paranoia was _essential_ to me from 1999-2001 or so when I ripped
my 1500 CDs.  Vital.  I don't know what I would have done without
it.

Now, I haven't bought a CD in, what, 2 years?  I still buy music, but
not from monopolies for artificially inflated prices.

So, my need for Paranoia has pretty much vanished.  I really
should get around to unsubscribing one of these days.  :)

    - Scott