[Paranoia-dev] valgrind

Sean Proctor sproctor at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Jun 10 19:43:58 PDT 2004

Hi,

So I thought perhaps I could make myself useful by running sound-juicer
through valgrind. sound-juicer uses cdparanoia via gstreamer. I've been
getting lots of errors from cdparanoia while doing this. I read in the
users' forum Monty saying that someone was interested in picking up the
project again. If someone does this, please contact me so I can share my
valgrind work, and I'd be interesting in improving the build system.

Sean