[paranoia-dev] Benq CDRW problem

Giuseppe Corbelli cowo at lugbs.linux.it
Sat Mar 22 00:21:33 PST 2003

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 07:26:43PM +0200, Laurence Baldwin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im having problems ripping CDs with my new Benq CDRW 40x12x48.
> Ive setup ide-scsi and can mount cds using /dev/sr0 no problems. I can
> play audio CDs fine. So I assume me setup is OK.
> scsi_read underrun: pos=68 len=13 read=3 retry=0
> sending SG SCSI reset... FAILED: EBUSY
These seem to come from transport code. Download the latest cdrtools package
and use the cdda2wav tool. It has an option to use paranoia library for
extraction.

--
        Giuseppe "Cowo" Corbelli ~\/~ My software: http://cowo.yoda2000.net
-<! When I was young I used to pray for a bike. Then I realized that God