[paranoia-dev] Track 0 Failure ?

robert beattie robertb at vwvm.com
Thu Sep 12 13:55:33 PDT 2002

I see this has come up in the mailing list and I was just checking whether you
were aware of it ?

cdparanoia does not seem to read track 0 of CD's successfully where as I can
read it OK with various ms windows apps.

I have tried both versions 9.3 and 9.8 without success and I am trying to cure
myself of a microsoft addiction so any advice would be appreciated,

regards

rob beattie

(red hat 2.4.18-3 / Toshiba SD-r1002 1034)

PS otherwise excellent program which successfully reads damaged Cd's which
nothing else even comes close to reading. Keep up the good work, much
appreciated.