[paranoia-dev] size32?

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Sun Jan 16 21:58:40 PST 2000

> Well, it goes into the header for the interface as size32;  If I were to
> write a program that tries to use the interface, and didn't have `size32'
> declared in _its_ code, here's what I get:
>
> cc     foo.c   -o foo
> In file included from foo.c:1:
> /usr/include/cdda_interface.h:29: parse error before `size32'
>
> and a long list of other errors caused by that.

(sorry for leaving this go a couple weeks)

Yeah, you're right and there's no way around it.  After thinking about it, I'd
already modified Vorbis to do something more sane about fixed with types,
specifically using the intN_t and u_intN_t types, and having the autoconf
script fill *those* in if they didn't already exist.

Did you do anything similar in the paranoia III tree yet?  If not, I'll do
that.

Monty