[paranoia-dev] Development for Solaris?

Wayne Willcox wayne at rowtarin.tivoli.com
Thu Oct 28 09:04:40 PDT 1999

Great, I am sure none of us don't appricate the work you are doing...
we just might be a little excited. :-)
Thanks

On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 03:04:36AM -0700, Monty wrote:
> > I'd really like to get cdparanoia running for Solaris 7.  I've a ton of users
> > here at work that would like to rip and encode CDs (including myself) and have
> > to use our Linux boxes for the purpose.
> > Where might I find read-only CVS access to get the source and begin working on
> > it, or see if it compiles?  Thanks.
>
> I will be getting it in CVS.  All I have right now is the Transport layer, and
> parts of Auto for Linux.  It will not build, it will not run.
>
> Monty

> Paranoia homepage: http://www.xiph.org/paranoia/

Slowly and surely the unix crept up on the Nintendo user ...
Wayne Willcox                          I will not eat green eggs and ham
wayne at reliant.pmr.com                     I will not eat them Sam I Am!!
A wise person makes his own decisions, a weak one obeys public opinion.
                -- Chinese proverb