[paranoia-dev] Paranoia IV / CD Paranoia developer list now active

Wayne Willcox wayne at rowtarin.tivoli.com
Thu Aug 12 07:15:13 PDT 1999

Monty,
    Great, I was begining to wonder. Glad for the progress :-)
Thanks

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 04:30:56AM -0700, Monty wrote:

> Seems like I'm missing every self-imposed deadline by a minimum of several
> months these days (which is an improvement over the recent past)...
>
> The mad push behind Vorbis is letting up a bit, and it's time to dive back into
> Paranoia IV.  This message is the first officially sent using the new mailing
> list (paranoia-dev at xiph.org); the list is archived (see the footer, and I'll
> have a pointer on the web page soon).  I also have read-only/read-write CVS
> set up although Paranoia IV isn;t in it quite yet.  Give me a day or two
> longer on that (I'll send mail when it's accessible).
>
> Monty

> Paranoia homepage: http://www.xiph.org/paranoia/

Slowly and surely the unix crept up on the Nintendo user ...
Wayne Willcox                          I will not eat green eggs and ham
wayne at reliant.pmr.com                     I will not eat them Sam I Am!!
A wise person makes his own decisions, a weak one obeys public opinion.
                -- Chinese proverb