[paranoia-dev] PATCH: CDROMVOL

Michael Steil mist at c64.org
Thu Jan 1 16:07:11 PST 1970

Hi!

I sent a message about the CDROMVOL problem with the THOMSON-DVD in the
Xbox yesterday. I implemented the CDROM_GET_CAPABILITY method I
suggested.

CDROM_GET_CAPABILITY is >0 on all CDROM drives, and <0 on all non-CDROM
drives and thus a very effective way to ping a drive.

The patch is attached. Please apply it to the standard package.
Distributors, please add it to your packages.

   Michael