[opus] Github action build for CMake and AutoMake

Marcus Asteborg xnorpx at outlook.com
Wed Jan 15 20:04:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

To be able to validate CMake changes in the Github mirror I propose we add github actions to the repo and start building with CMake.

https://github.com/features/actions
[https://github.githubassets.com/images/modules/site/social-cards/actions.png]<https://github.com/features/actions>
Features • GitHub Actions · GitHub<https://github.com/features/actions>
GitHub is where people build software. More than 40 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 100 million projects.
github.com
I attached the patch to get it building and I am already building it on my fork:
https://github.com/xnorpx/opus/commit/a6a7bf81e155b267159d86a76fc84ffc2c14c100/checks?check_suite_id=402591586

It will build desktop flavors of CMake and also build the same configurations as TRAVIS-CI builds with AutoMake.

So my proposal is to remove the Travis-CI build and replace with github actions instead.

Work is based on this example: https://cristianadam.eu/20191222/using-github-actions-with-c-plus-plus-and-cmake/
Using GitHub Actions with C++ and CMake - Cristian Adam<https://cristianadam.eu/20191222/using-github-actions-with-c-plus-plus-and-cmake/>
In this post I am going to provide a GitHub Actions configuration yaml file for C++ projects using CMake. GitHub Actions is a CI/CD infrastructure provided by GitHub. GitHub Actions currently offers the following virtual machines (runners):
cristianadam.eu
Best Regards Marcus