[opus] Feature files for Python SMD

Sofia Saderholm saderholms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:23:37 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am a graduate student who has been working on changing the speech/music
discrimination system for Opus as part of a class project. I plan on
changing both the features used to train and test the neural network as
well as the structure of the network itself.

Throughout my time spent scouring the source code, I noticed that the
rnn_train.py file loads an h5py file called 'features.h5.' In the
rnn_dump.py file, 'weights.hdf5' and 'rnn_weights.c' are also opened.
However, I have not been able to find where any of those feature files are
generated or stored. Are those files available? I would like to be able to
retrain the neural network with different features.

Thank you,
Sofia Saderholm