[opus] Adding two sounds after Encoding

Muhammad Fasih waheed fasihw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:34:18 UTC 2019

Hi there,

We are developing a system in which we are using opus coded, our
requirement is that encoded audio from two or more smartphones are received
on cloud server, They are then added and sent to other side where it is
decoded and played.

The problem that we are facing is that on the server we need to decode the
audio, Add it using byte array, Encode it and then send it to other side
where it is decoded and played.
It is highly inefficient method and gives problematic results.

We need to add/mix the two encoded sounds on server without the additional
process of encoding and decoding them at the server.

Waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad Fasih Waheed

Virus-free.