[opus] support free WEBP images in Opus files

Emily Bowman silverbacknet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:21:16 UTC 2019

Ogg files can have multiple COVERART or METADATA_BLOCK_PICTURE tags without
a problem, though. METADATA_BLOCK_PICTURE is part of the FLAC spec, not OGG
(and definitely not Opus), and you can have as many METADATA_BLOCK_PICTURE
blocks as you want, so even if each can only store a single picture I'm
very unclear about what the problem is? Opus isn't related to its
containers, though, those are separate lists.