[opus] Opus DLL for ARM64 UWP

Maximilian Doelle max at kazendi.com
Wed Dec 11 12:14:09 UTC 2019

Dear Opus Community,

We need to compile the Opus DLLs for ARM64 for UWP but currently receive build errors (e.g. Int32 is not available, SMID instructions have changed, etc.).

For this reason, we would like to hire an Opus expert on consulting basis. If this sounds like you or if you happen to know someone, please drop me a line :)

Best,

Max

KAZENDI
Maximilian Doelle
+447927184703
@M_Doelle
Kazendi Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company registration No. 09234614. Registered Offices: 9 Devonshire Square, 3rd Floor, London, EC2M 4YD, England.

[image: ]