[opus] WebAssembly Opus Decoder

Chris McGowan chris at anthum.com
Sat Dec 7 03:36:40 UTC 2019

Thanks Timothy.  Media Source Extensions were much easier and high-level
than using WebAssembly with the Web Audio API.  Unfortunately, MSE does not
support MIME "audio/ogg" and I had to put my OpusFiles into a WebM
container file.  What could we do to get MSE support for Ogg Opus files?  I
created this issue if it helps:
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/245.  Would be happy to initiate
the process with the web platform folks.