[opus] opus.h not found

Emily Bowman silverbacknet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:44:35 UTC 2018

libopusenc is only the front-end. You also need libopus; on Linux, your
package manager should provide -devel versions of all of them, otherwise
they're straightforward to build on any OS.

Opus-tools is handy for verifying correctness, and for that you need the
additional dependencies of opusfile and libogg.