[opus] opus.h not found

Nirgendsdorf nirgendsdorf at frontier.com
Thu Nov 29 18:09:50 UTC 2018

HI list,

While attempting to build the Opus 0.2.1 codec library, the build
stopped immediately with a failed #include call to 'opus.h' from
'opus_header.c'. I searched the mailing list archives and found nothing
current about this mysterious header file. I cannot find it anywhere in
the package, and it is certainly not in my includes directories! So,
where can it be found, these days? Or, if it's generated, how to create
it? I've read the README, and there is no clue there either.

Thanks for your help,

Jeff