[opus] compiling Opus at home (dangerous)

Chris McGowan chris at anthum.com
Fri May 25 19:01:45 UTC 2018

If you don't need HTTP/URL features you could pass the  --disable-http
flag to   configure , which removes the SSL dependency.

Otherwise, you could try setting DEPS_CFLAGS and DEPS_LIBS env variables to
the path of openssl before you run configure

DEPS_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/opt/openssl/include"
DEPS_LIBS="-L/usr/local/opt/openssl/lib -lopenssl"
./configure --disable-doc --disable-examples