[opus] [EXTERNAL] Re: Developing OPUS on TI CC3220

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Wed Feb 21 00:23:17 UTC 2018

On 02/20/2018 06:48 PM, Rodriguez, Vince wrote:
> I am trying to get the library to build without using the pseudostack
> define, and use either VAR_ARRAYS or ALLOC, but it seems the global
> stack is not defined.

Not sure what you mean here. If your compiler supports C99 VLAs, then by
all means just define VAR_ARRAYS and you're good to go. If not, the
second best option is alloca(), which you can use by defining
USE_ALLOCA. If your compiler supports alloca() and USE_ALLOCA doesn't
work, then you may need to make minor tweaks to celt/stack_alloc.h. Do
not use NONTHREADSAFE_PSEUDOSTACK unless all other options fail.