[opus] Test opus

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Mon Oct 30 21:30:07 UTC 2017

I'm not sure what your exact setup is, but something looks a bit fishy.
You're reporting an error with opus 1.1, but one of the tests failing:
tests/opus_encode_regressions.c did not exist in 1.1. You might want to
check that there's nothing wrong with your build setup or the version
you downloaded.