[opus] Reg an issue with smoothing factor in VAD implementation

Chandrakala Madhira chandrakala.madhira at soctronics.com
Wed Nov 22 04:23:55 UTC 2017

Hi Logan,

Below is the configuration I am using. The remaining parameters have defaults. The stream is a 16KHz stream. The bitrate selected is 16KHz. As the thread have size limitations, I will try to attach the stream in next mail. At 125th frame of this stream, the probability (SA_Q15) value is 0x0000859c. This value is treated as a negative number in step-3.

-e voip 16000 1 16000 -framesize 10 -cvbr Input/dg105_16k.wav Output/dg105_16k_16000Fs_mono_16000bps_10ms_vbr_voip.bit

Thank you,
Chandrakala

Thank you,
Chandrakala