[opus] Fixed point modules in floating point

Vega G vegag7799 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 18:46:38 UTC 2017

 Thanks for info.

I just  rename Makefile.unix to Makefile without running configfile to
generate Makefile.

By default , FIXEDPOINT macro  disabled .
For fixed point , I just enable FIXED POINT macro in the given makefile.

For both cases , encoder using VAD.c which is implemented in fixed point
and multiplication macros defined in macro.h .

While debugging I came to know  I that All operations are in fixed point .
Nothing is mapped to floating point when FIXEDPOINT macro disabled.

All variables are also mapped to Opus int for both cases.

Do I need to enable or disable any other parameters to run VAD in floating
mode ?

Please let's me know

Thanks