[opus] Adding a decoder fuzz target

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Mon Jan 30 05:48:17 UTC 2017

Hi Felicia,

Here's a few comments/questions on your patch:

> static void ParseToc(const uint8_t toc, TocInfo *const info) {

Any particular reason you don't use the Opus functions for parsing the
ToC? It seems like opus_packet_get_nb_samples(),
opus_packet_get_bandwidth(), and opus_packet_get_nb_channels() should do
the trick.

> int LLVMFuzzerTestOneInput(const uint8_t *data, size_t size)

How is that function supposed to work? I noticed that it will only
decode a single packet. How does the fuzzer handle testing for bugs that
only happen for a given sequence of input packets?