[opus] FEC and Stereo

Jon Lederman jon at soniccloud.com
Fri Jan 27 18:24:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

One other question I was wondering about.  Is the reason that we hear the crosstalk with fec and packet loss percentage>0 is that Opus uses information from the left channel to try to error correct the right channel and vice versa?  I am trying to understand the origin of the crosstalk.

Thanks.
-Jon