[opus] FEC and Stereo

Jon Lederman jonlederman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:16:13 UTC 2017

Thanks.

When you say that with fec enabled, the threshold is increased, do you mean the bitrate - i.e., you need higher bitrate with fec enabled to suppress crosstalk?

Also, can you make any recommendations to decide whether to use fec or not?  We are trying to tune the parameters appropriately.  Audio quality and reduction of crosstalk are critical for us.

Thanks again.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone