[opus] CELT CFFT size configuration

Diego Alejandro Parra Guzman daparrag at correo.udistrital.edu.co
Thu Apr 13 09:04:35 UTC 2017

Dear all.

According with my question.

CELT CFFT size configuration

I'm not completely sure about how the kiss_fft works for sizes which are
not power of two, as occur in the case of celt which calculate the mdct
using a fft sizes of 480, 240, 120, and 60, I guess that internally the
input data is padded with zeros in order to compute efficiently the mdct
using the Cooley and Tukey algorithm.

If I'm correct. Means that technically,  I could compute the fft using the
padding strategy and adjust the output such as kissfft done, someone could
confirm if that is possible.

thanks
cheers