[opus] Channel Mapping Family for Ambisonics

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Thu May 26 22:37:07 UTC 2016

I'll need to have a closer look, but two quick comments I can already make:

1) The IETF draft should ask for ambisonics to be assigned mapping
family 2, not 254. The value of 254 is only in the source code right now
because the IETF has not given us 2 yet.

2) The name of your draft for the initial submission should be:
draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics-00.txt
Only once it becomes a working group draft does it get the draft-ietf-
prefix. The -00 is the version.

I'll comment more once I've read it thoroughly.