[opus] TI DSP support

David Boles dboles at compunetix.com
Mon Aug 29 20:34:51 UTC 2016

I did find it using my browser search. I am not sure where the "Git" is. It looks like many of the macros that use the TI intrinsics are commented-out.

#if 0
+#include "dsplib.h"
+
+#undef MAX16
+#define MAX16(a,b) _max(a,b)

Once my development has commenced (still in the study phase). I will be trying it.

dave