[opus] Using opus on ATMEL 32-bit RISC microcontroller

Daniele Barzotti daniele.barzotti at eurocomtel.com
Fri Aug 26 16:40:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

thanks a lot for your replies!

Sorry for my typo, the flash size is 8MB (Byte) :-)
Unfortunately I cannot use another flash because I'm working on a
proprietary board.

Jean-Marc, thanks for your suggestions.
I thought to use fixed point for convenience, but I can work on floating
point too, so I will take in account the codec2 (I didn't know it).

Moreover, if you all have other suggestions to give me I appreciate! ;-)

Cheers,
Daniele.