[opus] OPUS encoding mono sine wave

Kolesov, Alexander Alexander.Kolesov at echostar.com
Tue Aug 2 16:29:55 UTC 2016

Jean-Mark,

Yes, you are right with the "bitrate" parameter should be in the command line, it works with it.
The "opus_demo" utility does not complain about the absence of this parameter in the command line, since I was able to encode multiple audio files without it I was under impression that this parameter is optional with a default value assigned in "opus_demo".
Thank you for your help.

     Alexander.