[opus] git "Connection Reset By Peer" error

rdobda at yahoo.com rdobda at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 09:24:50 PDT 2015

Hi,
When attempting to clone opus into my project, i receive the "connection reset by peer" error that seems to come and go. Can anyone fix it? thanks!
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
Clone of 'git://git.xiph.org/opus.git' into submodule path 'submodules/externals/opus' failed
same for the old versionfatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
Clone of 'git://git.opus-codec.org/opus.git'
I'm not subscribed to this mailing list, so this is sort of a blindly-sent email, which seemed to be the proper protocol. Forgive me if not. Please contact me if it is resolved so I can use this wonderful codec.

thanks!russ