[opus] git clone git://git.xiph.org/opus-tools.git gives connection reset by peer

Хлупцов Максим Игоревич m.hluptsov at kinopobeda.ru
Tue Oct 20 21:31:11 PDT 2015

Hello,

Could you clarify the reason of the following output while running
# git clone git://git.xiph.org/opus-tools.git
It writes a message like
Initialized empty Git repository in /root/opus-tools/.git/
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

Please clarify the reason. Am I correct if repository is really empty?
I would like to finish my deployment of openmeetings server so could you tell me how to fix it or if this issue is related to some maintenance on your side please clarify when it supposed to be fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Max Khluptsov,
skypeID: meddina