[opus] [RFC V3 7/8] armv7, armv8: Optimize fixed point fft using NE10 library

Phil Wang Phil.Wang at arm.com
Thu Oct 15 21:45:16 PDT 2015

Hi Timothy,

Sorry for late reply. I have upstreamed the patch to fix the regression here:
  https://github.com/projectNe10/Ne10/commit/ee5d856cd9cb8c4a15ace567df4239f4e788d043

I have tested it with Vish's branch:
  http://git.linaro.org/people/viswanath.puttagunta/opus.git/shortlog/refs/heads/rfcv3_fft_fixed)

Both unit test dft and unit test mdct passed on ARM v7/v8, floating point/fixed point, with or without Ne10.

Best regards,
Phil Wang