[opus] Test failed!!

Jesus Cea jcea at jcea.es
Thu Nov 26 17:30:32 PST 2015

On 27/11/15 01:24, Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Indeed, the reason that -msse* are there is because it's needed for
> actually compiling the tests (because of the #include of the
> intrinsics). But of course, -msse* has the side effect of (sometimes)
> producing illegal instructions. We'll definitely need to fix this, but
> I don't know how yet. In the mean time, you can either trust that the
> library itself is correct, or compile without --enable-intrinsics

Ok. I have bitten the bullet. Deployed in production. Crossing fingers.

Please, solve the test issue in old X86 CPUs for 1.1.2 :-). Maybe you
should document this somewhere, I guess many other people is going to
find the same "make check" failure.

--
Jesús Cea Avión                         _/_/      _/_/_/        _/_/_/
jcea at jcea.es - http://www.jcea.es/     _/_/    _/_/  _/_/    _/_/  _/_/