[opus] Opus 1.1.1 is out!
jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Thu Nov 26 07:40:16 PST 2015
After much waiting, Opus 1.1.1 is finally here. The main changes are:
- x86 SSE, SSE2 and SSE4.1 optimizations contributed by Cisco,
- MIPS optimizations contributed by Imagination Technologies,
- ARM Neon optimizations contributed by Linaro and ARM,
- many architecture-independent optimizations,
- memory footprint reductions, and
- several minor bug fixes.
The quality of the encoder should be mostly unchanged compare to version
1.1. The code is available from the downloads page at:
Please report any issue you find in this release.
More information about the opus