[opus] Compiling DLL?

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:44:31 PDT 2015

On 5/13/2015 7:50 AM, Masaaki Hosoi wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a plugin called DFVoice, which is a voice chat plugin for the
> Unity game engine. The latest version of Unity now allows for native
> DLLs in the free version (whereas previously it only allowed .NET
> DLLs), so I've been wanted to integrate Opus to replace NSpeex.
> That said, I've been running into issues with compiling Opus - that
> is, I can't seem to figure out how to compile Opus to a DLL (the
> included Visual Studio project doesn't seem to produce a DLL?). I
> don't know if I'm being stupid and missing an easy way to do this...
> Any help would be appreciated.

In order to compile Opus as a dll one needs to:

 1. Change the configuration type for Opus project from static library
    to dynamic link library
 2. Add all dependent static libraries as dependencies (silk,
    silk_common, silk_float)

I've attached a zip containing the VS2013 project configuration which
does all the above

Cheers,
Cristian.