[opus] adaptive bandwidth

Kelvin Chua kelchy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:19:08 PST 2015

opus_encoder_ctl(opvt->opus,
OPUS_SET_MAX_BANDWIDTH(OPUS_BANDWIDTH_WIDEBAND));
opus_encoder_ctl(opvt->opus, OPUS_SET_BITRATE(15000));

but if i do this
opus_encoder_ctl(opvt->opus,
OPUS_SET_MAX_BANDWIDTH(OPUS_BANDWIDTH_NARROWBAND));
i could see bandwidth go down

is there any way i can be sure that it is working?

i tried this, bandwidth still stays the same as if i did not set it.

Kelvin Chua